Psychology says only 10% remember what they hear and only 20% users remember the information they read. On the other hand, 80% of the users can recollect what they saw. This shows that visual content is processed 60,000 times faster than textual content.
These days it is not enough to just build a website. Besides SEO, social media marketing, designing, or content marketing, it is also important to get your business listed in Google Places. To explicate in simple words, Google places help you to get listed on Google Maps.
Just like Fashion, the trends and vogues of website designs are constantly changing. When it comes to building a professional website, you have to keep everything updated and trending. A great website is a mirror of your business’ works and skills.
It is an undeniable fact that a productive team will always ensure higher efficiency, higher profits, and a powerful brand. But driving that level of productivity is not a simple task. It is challenging to convince or provoke employees to work harder and impose strict rules on them.
It’s important for every business to understand that digital integration is not just a new term but an imperative one in the digi world. As content is the only fuel that drives result to a business; the marketers need to understand the performance of the content on different channels.
Yes, you read it correct! We are in an age of technological advancement, where you have an app for practically everything. From clothing, food, salons, and movies to even lavatories – the digital world serves it all. What comes as an interesting surprise is that now you can even digitize your sleep with Power Nap apps.
We know Print Advertisement since a period when even mobile phones did not exist. It has been the all-time popular medium that business companies used to market their products and services. Over the years the Internet has taken over the traditional marketing techniques.
iOS has grown as the most popular platform for mobile app development besides android. Organizations often face the dilemma of deciding which platform to use for app development. Both the platforms have tons of features, options, elements and a lot to dive your head into.
There’s no doubt that Whatsapp is the most preferred communication app around the globe. Half a billion people across the globe are estimated to actively use Whatsapp and share millions of photos and videos on a daily basis. Imagine the power of such a communication platform!
Let the Clouds take your business to new heights! If you are considering keeping pace with the evolving demands of market environment, take the leap of adopting a strategic hybrid cloud.
Your privacy is guaranteed.
7s why VTDesignz ?
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified & RAR+ Recommended 360° Digital Marketing & Outsourcing Company for Your End-to-End Marketing Needs.
- Our Team of 400+ Members Can Deliver The Best & Industry-Standard Services To Help You Achieve Your Business Goals With Our Tailor-Made Solutions.
- We Have Best in Town Creative Members To Convert Visual Into Reality.
- Our High-Quality Control Process Ensures To Deliver Best Results To All Our Clients.
- We Offer Avant-Grade Facilities & Latest Technological Infrastructure For Better ROI.
- We Have Already Delivered 2500+ Projects Successfully Across The Globe.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee That’s Unique With Us In The Present Market.