How to Generate Leads through Social Media Platforms?
- August 31, 2016
When you think of social media, you think either of your own profile or the brand you’re promoting to. Anyone would hardly associate it as a mode of sales. After all, you cannot sell something through some tweets, right? Oops! You’re extremely wrong.
The real story is that social media is much more than promoting brands and connecting to targeted audience. It takes astute knowledge to strike gold! While it may sound easy to go on social and bag some leads, but there are some integrated digital marketing procedures behind every windfall!
You need to craft different strategies for each platform as each strategy will act differently on each platform. To conceptualize, one needs to analyze user behaviour to different social media sites. This is why we have segregated social media strategies by each platform. Let’s take a look-
• Modify your page structure to make it lead generation friendly. To do this, you need to add crisp content with a call-to-action feature, including scalable links.
• Content has been hitting the ground of digital marketing from the inception. But when it comes to social media promotion, it has to be innovative and relevant to the contemporary scenario. Along with enticing content, one has to work on visual social content. With Facebook lead ads enabling users to post videos, you can make your consumer understand more about the product easily.
• The best way is to keep track of Twitter’s advance search option to identify users’ behaviours related to your product and service. Narrow down your search on specific fields like the sentiments that people are having for it (how and why they are searching) and the geolocation.
• Humanize the voice behind your brand by connecting with people through Twitter live chat. You can connect to people interested in your brands. You can also add a chat analysis tool to check conversation related to your leads.
• As LinkedIn is one of the best ways for B2B social media platform, this is a potential target area for conversion. You can fix the points such as company title, location, origin and service before setting your displaying ads.
• InMail is, on the other hand, is designed to deliver a real-time message personally to the targeted audience. This is a great way to make a bond prior to selling something.
Instagram & Pinterest:
• For Pinterest, create call-to-action pins, including lead generation focused landing pages, along with leading them to purchase pages. Keep track of the similar links, pins and boards people post.
Unlike any lead generation campaign, you should always need to read consumer behaviours and their need from the particular brand. Realize how your band and service can help them using a different method of promotion to various platforms.
Your privacy is guaranteed.
7s why VTDesignz ?
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified & RAR+ Recommended 360° Digital Marketing & Outsourcing Company for Your End-to-End Marketing Needs.
- Our Team of 400+ Members Can Deliver The Best & Industry-Standard Services To Help You Achieve Your Business Goals With Our Tailor-Made Solutions.
- We Have Best in Town Creative Members To Convert Visual Into Reality.
- Our High-Quality Control Process Ensures To Deliver Best Results To All Our Clients.
- We Offer Avant-Grade Facilities & Latest Technological Infrastructure For Better ROI.
- We Have Already Delivered 2500+ Projects Successfully Across The Globe.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee That’s Unique With Us In The Present Market.