5 Helpful Tips For Managing Remote Employees
- July 14, 2017
Having a remote team has several operational advantages in the modern professional environment. More companies today are hiring remote employees to meet the rising project-related demands from their clients. Managing an in-house team of professionals has become a challenge for many enterprises especially due to the sheer infrastructural cost involved in maintaining a robust support team. Plus, remote teams come with the advantage of having a knowledge base that might be inaccessible locally. Managing a remote team, however, comes up with a set of different challenges. They are not directly related to cost or infrastructural hindrances. They are related to communication, productivity, and deadlines.
You must know some basic tips for managing remote employees to increase client satisfaction and increase your ROI.
Use single channel communication with seamless connectivity
Using single channels for communication is one of the most powerful and easy ways to ensure a smooth transfer of information from the client’s side to the team. Since you are not able to monitor the team physically, you need a communication channel like Skype which offers quality real-time communication.
Hold meetings during time durations that are comfortable for you, your remote team, and the client
Although you and your team are operating from different time zones, there would be a time frame that would be flexible for both. Thus it would be ideal to hold meetings during that period of time.
Collaboration with Remote Teams
The usage of robust task management tools like basecamp is one of the best ways to manage your remote team. Today these corroborative platforms have brought about a significant transformation to the very way in which work is done by remote teams.
Unified Work Culture
The unified work culture in an organization is very important to the productivity of the company. If you are willing to establish a very productive work culture with your remote team, then you can always try and establish a very uniform work culture.
If possible, make sure that you and your remote team meet once a year in order to understand the teamwork. Such teamwork is very important in order to ensure that the teams are working in close collaboration with each other.
Your privacy is guaranteed.
7s why VTDesignz ?
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified & RAR+ Recommended 360° Digital Marketing & Outsourcing Company for Your End-to-End Marketing Needs.
- Our Team of 400+ Members Can Deliver The Best & Industry-Standard Services To Help You Achieve Your Business Goals With Our Tailor-Made Solutions.
- We Have Best in Town Creative Members To Convert Visual Into Reality.
- Our High-Quality Control Process Ensures To Deliver Best Results To All Our Clients.
- We Offer Avant-Grade Facilities & Latest Technological Infrastructure For Better ROI.
- We Have Already Delivered 2500+ Projects Successfully Across The Globe.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee That’s Unique With Us In The Present Market.