Perfect Content Distribution through Digital Transformation
- October 7, 2016
Choosing the best content distribution platform is a tricky activity for execution. The reason behind this is the fact that every organization has its specific content marketing goals. Every organization has different target group and decision makers to make a choice of platform. Budget is a big factor which forces enterprises to use low cost and free distribution channels. Whenever a company grows in stature it decides to shift to higher cost channels.
Testing Varied Content Distribution Platforms
Decision of shifting to higher cost channels is not always necessary. Digital transformation helps to select the best content network amidst numerous other ones. Companies test out different content distribution platforms through a series of questions which include
- Do free distribution channels help content strategy to succeed?
- Is there any specific advantage to prefer certain channels than others?
- How to compare the different paid channels and which one has to be chosen?
- How to meet the goals from the content distribution platforms?
- What is the objective of the business? Revenue or making people see your content
- Relevancy of the content distribution for the company
Financial Angle of Content Distribution
Several varieties of content are published online on a daily basis. The amount is quite staggering and the attention span of visitors is also dwindling every moment. Digital transformation helps to increase the business viability of content through its proper analysis. It really becomes very difficult to make one content stand out from the others through just good writing. The financial angle of the distribution of content enhances through the following techniques which include
- Saving time and effort to get the content noticed and shared
- Content gets right audience and attracts high traffic
- Quality leads, conversion and subscriber base increase
- Return of investment increases with paid distribution platforms
- Social platform and network usage to distribute content
- Content gains widest reach through the content distribution matrix
- Budget parameters are fulfilled allowing testing of different digital content distribution platforms
- Relevancy of the content to a particular network can be properly assessed
Intelligent use of digital technology makes the best content stay online for a long time.